Call for Speakers
Call for Speakers is open until Thu, Feb 27 10:59 PM
If you have not yet used the Eventyay system, you will be required to register and create an account before submitting.
Please CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT before submitting for the first time. Thank you!
Dates to Remember
CFS round closes: Friday, December 20, 2019 at 11:59 PM (GMT+8) - LATE SUBMISSIONS are possible until February 29 and will be added if slots are available.
Notification of acceptance: On an ongoing basis
Schedule Announcement: Week of January 20, 2020
- Event Dates: March 19 - 22, 2020
Lightning talk: 5 minutes long
Standard Talk: 25 minutes including Q&A
Extended Talk: 45 minutes including Q&A
Workshop: 60 minutes
Extended workshop: 90 minutes
Panel Discussion: 50 minutes
Hardware | AI | Cloud | DevOps | Database | Kernel | Compliance & Legal | Web | Mobile | Tech Community & Education
Artificial Intelligence (SUSI.AI, Algorithms, Cognitive Expert Systems AI on a Chip)
Hardware (Architectures, Maker Culture, Small Devices)
DevOps (Continuous Delivery, Lean IT, Moving at Cloud-speed)
Networking (Software Defined Networking, OpenFlow, Satellite Communication)
Cloud & Microservices (Containers - Libraries, Runtimes, Composition; Kubernetes; Docker, Distributed Services)
Databases (Location-aware and Mapping, Replication and Clustering, Data Warehousing, NoSQL)
Science and Applications (Pocket Science Lab, Neurotech, Biohacking, Science Education)
Kernel Development and Linux On The Desktop (Meilix, Light Linux systems, Custom Linux Generator)
Open Event (Event Management systems, Ticketing solutions, Scheduling, Event File Formats)
Stands and assemblies
- We offer spaces in our exhibition area for companies, community projects, installations, team gatherings and other fun activities. Please add details in this submission form and select Exhibition under Sessions and Tracks
- Audio and video recordings of the lectures will be published in various formats under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license. This license allows commercial use by media institutions as part of their reporting. If you do not wish for material from your lecture to be published or streamed, please let us know in your submission.
Sponsorship & Contact
- If you would like to sponsor FOSSASIA or have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com
Report an issue
- Submit your proposal below. If you encounter any error during the process, please create an issue with screenshot to https://github.com/fossasia/open-event-frontend
No existing sessions