This featured workshop is a part of Skillsfuture Festival 2018. The objectives are:
* To raise awareness that lifelong learning and skills deepening are important for individuals & enterprises
* To encourage participation in SkillsFuture initiatives for individuals and enterprises
* To recognise and celebrate skills mastery
This is an opportunity for SMEs and Start-up to explore potentials of open source, how it can be deployed as a sustainable solution for businesses.
Agenda* 6:00 pm: Welcome and Networking
* 6:30 pm: Introduction to Inner Source: What, Why, How?
* 7:00 pm: Case studies
* 7:30 pm: Obstacles and Measurement
* 8:00 pm: Q&A
List of workshops and trainers will be announced in June.
Organized by FOSSASIA
FOSSASIA is an open-source organization registered in Singapore with two offices: one in Vietnam and one in Germany. FOSSASIA develops software applications for social change using a wide-range of technologies. Projects range from Free and Open Source software, to design, graphics and hardware.
FOSSASIA runs a network of 25,000 members across the globe, offers technical consultancy services on open source solutions and organizes education program and tech events around the world.